A cracked or damaged sewer line is a homeowner’s nightmare. It can damage your property and cause severe health issues. Thankfully, the team at Trenchless Pros is here to help! Our comprehensive sewer repair and replacement services will get your system up and running again quickly. In addition to sewers, we also install water lines. Speak with a team member about your sewer repair and replacement needs today.
Sewer services Benefits
Preventing property damage
At Trenchless Pros, we are committed to solving problems with your sewage system. Our team offers preventative maintenance services, including inspections and drain cleaning. In the long run, this lowers your repair costs. Pipe relining is another way to combat cracking. When cleaning out your pipes, we use a lining material that quickly adheres to the inside walls of your pipes to make them like brand new. If you notice cracks, leaks, corrosion, or rusting, we’re also here to help with our repair and replacement services. Call Trenchless Pros to learn more today.
What are the signs to repair or replace my sewer line?
Before calling our plumbers, homeowners may notice common indicators of a faulty sewer line. Our technicians are experienced and can identify issues based on your observations. Look for the following:
There are many possible reasons for a sewer line:
- Toilet not filling with water or overfilling: If the water levels in your toilet fluctuate, it may indicate an incorrectly positioned waste pipe or a porcelain trap filled with hair or other materials.
- Strange odours coming from the basement, bathroom, or yard: An unpleasant smell indoors can mean a blockage is causing sewage backup. Outside, there may be damage to your sewage line.
- Bathtub drains slowly: When water takes a long time to drain, you may be dealing with calcium or limescale buildup. In this case, call a professional.
- Sewage backup inside a sink, toilet, or bathtub: A clogged sewer line is usually the culprit. That’s because the drain line is supposed to carry wastewater and sewage from your home to the city’s sewer system.
- Uncommon noises or gurgling from your toilet: Strange sounds are signs of a larger issue, such as damaged or blocked pipes. In severe cases, joints or sections of your line will need to be replaced.
Knowing what to look for is important. Sewer line repair and replacement should be done by a professional plumber who will perform a thorough inspection before starting the job. Call Trenchless Pros for sewer services in Calgary today!
What sewer services are available at Trenchless Pros?
The team at Trenchless Pros are experienced plumbers passionate about their work. We provide top-quality customer service by catering to each customer’s needs. Let’s discuss the sewer services we offer in Calgary and surrounding areas.
Whether you’re dealing with invasive tree roots or pressure bursts, we have you covered. Our team offers a plethora of sewer line repair and replacement services, including, but not limited to, the following:
Signs of Sewer Line Damage
- Pipe Bursting: The pipe bursting process uses a tool called a bursting head to go through a damaged sewer line. A new run of pipe is attached to the tool and pulled behind the old line, destroying the old pipe and adding a new one simultaneously. Minimal amounts of excavation are needed.
- Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) Lining: CIPP lining uses epoxy to reinforce and seal a broken pipe’s interior. After placing the liner, it’s soaked with epoxy in an old pipe. We use an inflation tool to expand the liner to make it dry in the shape of the pipe walls. Upon curing, leaks, cracks and other forms of damage are fixed.
The methods we use to repair and replace sewer line pipes are completely trenchless. It’s environmentally friendly and does not damage your property. Our solutions prevent drainage from your sewer lines from leaking onto your property and damaging it.
New Sewer & Water Line Installation
Needing a new sewer or water line can be daunting, but the team at Trenchless Pros in Calgary has you covered. Let us walk you through our process.
First, our technicians dig a hole at the edge of your property where the sewer or water line crosses to the municipal system. This allows us to access the end of the pipe and detach itNext, we find where the sewer line exits the house from inside your home.Then our team butt-welds the pipes to the required length.
Your contractor will slip the new pipe inside the existing line and pull it through. When it’s pulled through, the new pipe goes into place,breaking away the old pipe.Lastly, the new pipe is connected to the municipal system. Then we fill and landscape the small hole dug during the first step.
What are the benefits of a trenchless sewer line?
There are several advantages to installing a trenchless sewer line. Whether you’re repairing or replacing your current line, you can benefit from the following:
- Quick Installation: Since no trenches are required, most jobs can be finished in less than a day. With our technology, repairs and replacement can be completed in six to eight hours. Cleanup is also minimal.
- Cost-Effective: Our trenchless technology allows us to complete jobs without digging equipment or structural modification. Fewer technicians are required, which lowers the cost of labour.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Other methods involve digging up your property, which can destroy your yard. Without digging any trenches, your plants and grass remain unharmed.
- Stronger Liner: Regular liners last 10-30 years. However, cured-in-place pipe lines can last over 50 years with proper maintenance.
- Better Septic System: Trenchless sewer lines increase your septic system’s flow capacity. It makes it easier for wastewater to leave your system and move into the city’s sewers.
The team at Trenchless Pros provides repair, replacement and installation services. If you’re ready to upgrade your sewer system, call us for an estimate!
Overall, several benefits come with using our services. We replace faulty pipes without damaging your property with our pipe bursting technique. Additionally, our CIPP liners adhere to the inside of your pipes to create a seal that covers up cracks, corrosion, and other types of damage. Lastly, we install new sewer and water lines without digging trenches. Choose Trenchless Pros for all your sewer repair, replacement, and installation services in Calgary.
Trenchless Sewer Line Service FAQs
How often should my sewers be inspected?
How can I maintain my sewer system?
What is the average cost of sewer services?
The size of your property and the service being provided affect the costs of sewer services. Speak to a professional from Trenchless Pros for a free estimate today!
What is the average lifespan of a sewer system?
- The type of system, materials used, climate, maintenance, and repair practices determine how long your sewer system will last. Clay pipes can last up to 100 years. In contrast, plastic pipes last 25-50 years.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Drain Replacement including the plumbing
Water lines replacement including the plumbing
Gas line replacement including the gas permits and installation
Dirt / sand removal
Dirt / sand removal
Tree and brush removal
Asphalt and Concrete prepping