At Trenchless Pros in Calgary, we offer a plethora of pipeline services to suit your needs. Our services include pipe repair and replacement, CIPP (cured-in-place pipe) lining, underground pipe repair services, and pipe bursting. We keep up to date with the latest pipeline maintenance techniques to best serve our customers. Whether you need a repair or replacement, we are here to help you with customized solutions.
Call Trenchless Pros Pros for all your pipeline needs!
Pipeline services Benefits
Extends the life span of pipelines
Lowers risk of and fixes leaks and ruptures
Saves you money on your bills
Professional pipeline services can resolve several issues and prevent future ones. Pipe repair and replacement can prevent cracks, leaks, and ruptures from increasing your bills. CIPP lining repairs your sewer system without digging a new trench. Our underground pipe repair services can stop wastewater from polluting groundwater. Lastly, pipe bursting is a non-invasive way to simultaneously eliminate and replace old pipes with new ones. No matter which service you require, the professional contractors at Trenchless Pros in Calgary have you covered.
What pipeline services do Trenchless Pros offer?
Maintaining your pipeline is important. At Trenchless Pros, we offer various services to help your pipeline last for years to come. Our team considers your needs and budget and strives to offer practical solutions to any issues your pipeline may have. Here are the services we offer in Calgary and surrounding areas.
There are many possible reasons for a Pipe Repair & Replacement
We proudly offer trenchless pipe repair and replacement. What does this mean, and how does it work? Let us walk you through our process
Before starting the repair, our experts will assess the issue. This is done by running a long flexible pipe down a drain inside your building. A small camera is attached, letting your plumber see the problem. After finding the damaged area, we locate the shallowest point to access the pipe, usually in the basement or an area close to the home. Finally, we use a hydro-jet to flush out the host pipe, and a mechanical plumbing snake eliminates any remaining debris
Additionally, we offer trenchless pipe replacement services. It’s called pipe bursting and is discussed in a later section.
Cured-in-Place Pipe lining
Quality lining can protect your pipes from various hazards. CIPP is the best way to protect your pipes from rust, cracks and corrosion. Here’s how we protect your pipelines.
Your plumber will start by adding a resin mixture and epoxy base with a pre-determined hardener to the textile liner. Then the liner is inserted into the pipe with air pressure. At this stage, the resin will be against the existing host pipe wall. The next step is inserting a calibration tube inside the line to cure it with hot water or steam. The curing agent will activate the resin, causing it to harden into a fitted, smooth, corrosion-resistant pipe wall. Lastly, if required, a robotic cutting tool is inserted into the newly lined pipe to restore any branch connections.
Repair and replace your pipelines without the massive cleanup. Pipe bursting allows you to replace old pipes with new ones simultaneously.
Your contractor will begin by opening and forcing the existing pipe outward with a tool called a “bursting head.” It is then pulled through the pipe. In turn, the pipe is pushed outward to create space for the new pipeline, which is pulled behind the bursting head. The method is effective and doesn’t require trenches to be dug beforehand.
What are the benefits of pipeline services from Trenchless Pros?
At Trenchless Pros in Calgary, we always put our customers first. With many years of experience in the plumbing industry, we leave our clients with the results they desire.
Pipeline Repair & Replacement
Trenchless pipeline repair and replacement is a great option for anyone with pipes in disrepair. Here are the advantages:
- Saves Time: Since no trenches are required, repairing and replacing your pipelines takes less time. Often, we can finish the job in less than a day.
- More Affordable: With our system, we don’t need to use digging equipment or perform any structural modifications. It means fewer technicians are required to finish the job.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Digging up your property can hurt your yard, but trenchless repair and replacement does not. You can leave your plants in the same place without worry.
- Long Lasting: Trenchless repairs and replacements are known for their high performance and ability to withstand the test of time. The lining products we use last as long as 50 years.
- Top Quality: In addition to less maintenance and longer-lasting pipes, trenchless repair methods improve your septic system’s flow capacity.
If you’re experiencing issues with your pipeline, consider trenchless repair and replacement. Call the experts at Trenchless Pros for an inspection today!
Cured-in-Place Pipe Lining
There are various reasons to use CIPP. Here are some of the reasons our customers call us for this type of pipe lining:
- Resists Root Intrusion: The lining’s epoxy is strong, and tree roots cannot penetrate the material. You will not have any problems with trees growing nearby.
- Fix What’s Needed: If a small section of your pipeline is damaged, we can fix it with CIPP rather than replacing your entire system.
- Trenchless: CIPP lining is versatile and can be done anywhere without digging or interrupting the environment around it.
- Improved Flow: Because it’s smooth and durable, a CIPP liner lets liquids and small solids get through the pipeline without slowing down its efficiency.
- Short Process: Generally used for quick fixes, CIPP will not take more than a few hours to install, making it a top choice for many customers
The unique properties of CIPP make it stand out among its counterparts. Call the experts at Trenchless Pros to learn more about CIPP and what it can offer you!
Pipe bursting finishes two jobs simultaneously, which are repairing and replacing your old pipeline system. Check out the benefits:
- Not Damaging Surrounding Environment: Excavation is minimal with pipe bursting because no trenches are required to finish the job.
- Versatility: There are several types of pipes on the market. Pipe bursting works on pipes with various shapes, sizes and materials.
- Lower Costs: Fewer contractors are required to complete a pipe bursting job because it’s minimally invasive. Repairing your landscaping, foundation, driveway, and other features isn’t often required.
- Best Materials: Pipe bursting uses high-quality seamless pipes to replace the joints in traditional pipes that are prone to leaks.
- Supporting Technological Advancement: Pipe bursting is one of the latest methods to repair and replace. By using it, you are helping contractors find cheaper and better alternatives.
Pipe bursting is a quick way to finish any repair or replacement project. The work site is cleaner, and your property can stay safe. Call Trenchless Pros for a quote today!
Choosing Trenchless Pros for pipeline services saves you time and money. Our trenchless pipe repair and replacement methods let us improve your pipeline without damaging your property. CIPP is ideal for lining your pipes and helping your system work for years to come. Pipe bursting is an affordable method with low costs and high-quality materials. Call the expert plumbers at Trenchless Pros in Calgary for a free estimate today!
Trenchless Pipeline Services FAQs
How long do trenchless pipe repairs last?
The materials that make up trenchless pipelines are very durable. With property maintenance and regular inspections, they can last up to 50 years. The team at Trenchless Pros also offers inspection services to keep your pipelines clean and up-to-date
What is the life expectancy of CIPP?
CIPP liners are some of the best liners around. They last between fifty and sixty years. The layers of epoxy allow your liner to adhere to the walls of your pipes longer. However, if they are not cured, they will last 10 to 15 years
What is the purpose of pipeline services?
A well-constructed pipeline provides a safe path to transport large volumes of water, natural gas or other essential resources to your home. It’s a reliable and cost-effective way to eliminate waste and receive the resources required to maintain a property. Pipeline services help you maintain your system by performing repairs and replacements
What is the common problem with pipelines?
- Equipment failure is the most common issue. The majority of pipelines are vulnerable to external and internal corrosion, broken valves, failed gaskets or a poor weld. Call the team at Trenchless Pros to diagnose your problem today.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Drain Replacement including the plumbing
Water lines replacement including the plumbing
Gas line replacement including the gas permits and installation
Dirt / sand removal
Dirt / sand removal
Tree and brush removal
Asphalt and Concrete prepping