Contact Us

Contact Mr. Trenchless | Sewer | Water & CIPP Lining if you want the wow factor. We aren’t your ordinary construction company. We show up in a clean full uniform. If we need to come into your home or workplace we will remove our boots and wear boot covers to keep your home and business clean! What are you waiting for, call us today! Even if you just have a question, our friendly excavation specialist is available to discuss any small or big questions you may have.

Contact Info

Our Office

508 36 St SW Calgary, AB T3C 1P7



Service Available 24-7

Call: +1 (403) 671-7811

We Can’t Wait to Make Your Ideas a Reality

Get In Touch

Do you have insurance?

Yes, we are fully insured and work with the best policies to keep you protected.

Do you work with any other companies?

98% of the jobs we can do in-house. For the other 2%, we will work with the best contractors to suit your needs. Rest assured that’s Mr. Mike’s Excavation offers a diverse array of services.

What does it cost for excavation?

We are very competitive and can work based on your preference. We offer no-cost consultations and all of your information is kept confidential. 

Do you check for buried utilities?

We use state-of-the-art locators and cameras to see inside your drainage and locate it with amazing accuracy. We are in close contact with Hydro and use necessary government documentation to determine safe digging spots.

What do you do to protect your workers in a trench?

The safety of our crew and your property are our top priorities. We provide shoring to prevent any trench from collapsing as well as following all protocols as per Health and Safety Guidelines.

Do you do sewer, water replacements and gas line installs?

Yes. We do everything in-house. We are a sister company of Mr. Mike’s Plumbing so we can combine more services and save you money!

Are your operators experienced?

We only employ the best. Our operators are hand-selected for excellence. Mr. Mike’s prides itself on its 10+ years of expertise.

Mr Mikes Excavation